Data Science for decision makers
The post-Covid property market is changing rapidly: loose data and contradictory news or analysis abound. The risk in new investments in Real Estate is high.
At Atlas Real Estate Analytics we want to reduce this risk and that is why we have created Fragua. Fragua is the new SaaS tool for advanced real estate analysis that will allow you to know the demographic, economic and real estate parameters of any area of Spain through data science.
It is not only about knowing the average sale price of an area, nor the absorption in rent; but to combine all these factors to know which are the dynamics that affect the prices and liquidity of a real estate product. It means applying machine learning to find out how strong demand is, what the future prospects are for this area and therefore what investment will be most appropriate.
- Market absorption
- Demographic and socio-economic parameters of any area, with context.
- Identification of demand-promoting metrics using data science.
- Comparison with the perfect area.
- Algorithmic rating for rental and sale.
- Zone comparator.
- Very detailed analysis of the offer in the market, rent and sale.
- Compares areas at any level of aggregation.
- Breakdown the offer, know how much is charged for each type of product.
- Georeferenced KPIs.
- Market trends by geography.
- All sales and rental comparisons filtered by your desired criteria.
- Downloadable table in Excel.
- Comparables recently absorbed by the market.
- Compare what’s on offer with what’s most absorbed by the market.
Market absorption analysis
- It analyses in detail how price, price per square metre, size or number of rooms influence the absorption of an asset.
- Enter your asset data and find out what absorption they will have.
- Find the optimal product for each area.
Promotions and Newsroom
- Real-time map of all BTS and BTR developments from the main developers.
- Evaluate the promotions with our promotions rating.
- Access our newsroom to get all the current and historical news of the sector and all the public transactions that can be filtered.
- Market absorption